[AG-TECH] Web forms problems

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 22 15:21:39 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to apply for a venue on the Institutional Venue Server
using the form at:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/venues/ivs.html

I fill in every field and when I click on the "Submit" button I get
an error message:

   Error requesting new venue.
   Please resubmit your request.

This occurs on both IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm... and Mozilla 1.72.

I've also been trying to register my node under the global node
listing using the node registration page:

   http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/ag/register.htm

I did this a couple of weeks ago (before SCGlobal) and I've done
it again today. I can't tell whether the info has gone off to
wait to be processed, been sent to /dev/null or been collected
by spammers. My node doesn't appear on the Canadian nodes page
so how can I check whether there is a problem and get it rectified?

Thanks,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services