Fw: [AG-TECH] multinode?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:41:57 CST 2004

	Both platforms have globus, Windows and Linux. How else would a
personal node work? :)
	Chris is right, all combinations work. Python and C are cross-platform
languages. In theory even Mac OS-X would work too, using the unix AG source.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics