[AG-TECH] REMINDER: December 1, 2004, AG1 Decommisioning

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Thu Nov 18 22:26:24 CST 2004

For AG users who do not have the resources or are hesitant of upgrading
their production level AG node, inSORS is offering an upgrade special to
utilize our commercialized, fully supported version of the Access Grid
software.

Our software offers many features and enhancements as well as an easy to use
interface.  Most of all, it will provide your organization with a smooth
transition and a support center for your AG operations.

An inSORS node can connect to AG2 based meetings.

Please contact me if you would like further details.

Thanks,
Jim Miller
inSORS
312-786-9169x108