[AG-TECH] Building AG-2.3 for Mandrake 10.X

Steven Woolsey woolsr at inel.gov
Wed Nov 17 13:23:03 CST 2004

I am currently trying to get a working build of AG 2.3 to work under
mandrake 10.x for both 32 bit and x86_64.  I have most of the packages
built, but when I try to start the AGServiceManager I get the following
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/AGServiceManager.py", line 23, in ?
    from AccessGrid.hosting import SecureServer
  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/hosting/__init__.py",
line 120, in ?
    SetHostingImpl(__hostingImpl)
  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/hosting/__init__.py",
line 62, in SetHostingImpl
    s = __import__(nis, globals(), locals(), ["SecureServer",
  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/hosting/SOAPpy/Server.py",
line 20, in ?
    from SOAPpy.GSIServer import ThreadingGSISOAPServer, GSIConfig
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/SOAPpy/GSIServer.py", line
74, in ?
    from pyGlobus.io import GSITCPSocketServer, ThreadingGSITCPSocketServer
ImportError: cannot import name GSITCPSocketServer

Obviously I am missing something.  Does anyone have any suggestions of
what I might look at to resolve these problems?