[AG-TECH] Full Screen Vic

Barz Hsu barz at nchc.org.tw
Tue Nov 16 18:48:10 CST 2004

Hi All,

There is another solution.
Currently, most of graphic cards support hardware scaling and color
conversion.
As presented in SC Global 2004,
we have modified vic to support XFree86 Xvideo extension such that
full screen mode becomes more efficient.
(ps: 1: double click the window to trigger full screen mode
    2: scaling the boundary to resize viewing windows )

You can download source code and binary from htt://vic.nchc.org.tw

Barz Hsu