[AG-TECH] multicast destination partners

Martin Polak mpolak at gup.jku.at
Mon Nov 15 03:37:45 CST 2004

Hi all,

as some of you might know, we are currently struggling to get multicasting
connectivity from our backbone provider aconet here in Austria.
They now want me to provide them a list of all partners we need multicasting
connectivity to (ok, so obviously they need a list of networks to install
peering to) in order to estimate their efforts and "our" expenses.

So my question is, is it a possible to sort of "compile" a list of
most-popular AG-Nodes out there, a list of the most prominent networks to start
multicast peering with?

Your help and input is
highly appreciated on this!

regards,
Dipl.-Ing.               			     EGEE-Partner #2
Martin Polak

Institute of Graphics and Parallel Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                 ________  ______
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                   / / __/ / / / /_/ /
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                    / /_/ / /_/ / ____/
mobile: +43 699 112 02 493                \____/\____/_/
email: accessgrid at gup.jku.at           http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/