[AG-TECH] 2.3 installation (video producer problems)

MWElmore at lbl.gov MWElmore at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 10 13:18:31 CST 2004

We have been trying to upgrade to 2.3 with mixed results.  The display machine that supports audio and the video consumer is fine.  The machine that supports the video producer is not.  We have installed red hat WS3 for the os and we used FC1 for the ag2.3 system.  When we try to add the service we only see x11 as being available.  We see the same thing on the video producer machine if we try to run node mangement from there.  Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Mike Elmore