[AG-TECH] Running AG2.3 Under Debain

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Tue Nov 9 17:50:44 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 03:15, Beck, Martin A wrote:
> Recently I have installed AG 2.3 for a room based node with three computers all running Debian.
> I was wondering if anybody new how to run AG 2.3 under Debain Linux or if there might be some documentation that might show how to do this.

I've sent some tips in a separate mail, but basically there is no
difference running a Debian node from any other once it's installed and
running.  You probably want to read the multi-machine node information
available here:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/RoomBasedNode-HowTo/RoomBasedNode-HowTo.html

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways