[AG-TECH] Cannot start Node Management on FC2

Monika Rabarison monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:43:20 CST 2004

Hi all,

I've installed AGTk 2.3 on FC2. Everything seemed going well.
AGServiceManager started fine. However when I tried to
"Manage My Node":

Cannot start Node Management.

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: NodeService:IsValid :
exceptions.KeyError 'NodeService' <traceback object at 0xf6a70bbc>>
<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: NodeService:IsValid :
exceptions.KeyError 'NodeService' <traceback object at 0xf6a62e64>>

Is there anything I might have missed or did wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Monika