[AG-TECH] Starting under Fedora Core 2

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:35:23 CST 2004

you're probably using Gnome session manager.  it was, and likely still is
the case that the install adds an AGClient menu item to some part of that
GUI (i don't remember where because i don't use Gnome).  you should be able to
look around the menus and find it and then just double-click it and, voila...
AG Client defaulting to ANL TVS.  to configure, read AGTk online
documents for helpful walkthroughs.  Win and Linux UI tools are
pretty identical.

--fred