[AG-TECH] Message-ID: <4186EC2D at webmail.colostate.edu>

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 1 12:16:54 CST 2004

Hi Michael:

How are you running the software?  If this is Windows, are you running
the venue client from the Start menu?

There are log files that capture what is happening with the software;
you'll find them in the following locations:

Windows
C:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid\Logs

Linux
~/.AccessGrid/Logs

You might find information in the logfiles which will clarify the
problem.  If not, you can send the logfile(s) to me and I'll take a look.

Tom