[AG-TECH] Display cloning

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Fri May 28 18:26:53 CDT 2004

Hi,

We have 2 Matrox cards in our display machine, a Parhelia and
a G200 (quad). The Matrox docs say that we should be able to
clone displays (a display on one card is copied on a display
of the other card) between Matrox cards but PowerDesk only shows
the Parhelia displays and the Windows Display Properties
don't have anything that will seem to do the trick.
Is this possible to do with these two cards, or should I buy
video splitters?

Thank you,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services