[AG-TECH] Cert Issue on Access Grid Node

Nate McQueen natemc at u.washington.edu
Thu May 20 11:39:16 CDT 2004

I had an access grid node setup dumped on me on Monday. The previous owned
of the project had claimed he had the venue client setup and working. When I
tried to fire up the access grid venue client it claims that there is no
default identity. I've searched the box and there are a number of
corresponding certs and identity keys, but they fail to import. I'm running
Win2k access grid toolkit version 2.2. Does anyone have any ideas? This has
to be running by tomorrow for a Monday demo.

Nate McQueen

Systems Architect

University of Washington

(w) 206.685.5284