[AG-TECH] PIG Microphone Audio dies when more than one person in venue

Hare, Jennifer HAREJ at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Thu May 20 09:41:51 CDT 2004

This link to a discussion in the ag-tech archives that might help...

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2003/07/msg00030.
html

Jennifer Hare
Systems Programmer

Strategic Initiatives
Information Technology & Computing Services
East Carolina University

harej at mail.ecu.edu
252.328.9178

-----Original Message-----
From: Alson Been [mailto:beena at cookman.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:20 AM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [AG-TECH] PIG Microphone Audio dies when more than one person in
venue

Hello,

Can anyone tell me why my microphone audio dies on my PIG when I am in a
venue with more than one person? Here is the situation I can be in a
room by myself and talk and see my mic volume indicator go up. If
another person enters the room and starts talking my audio quits until
it is completely quiet in the room. I am running Win XP on my PIG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alson Been