[AG-TECH] PIG Microphone Audio dies when more than one person in venue

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 20 10:19:31 CDT 2004

Alson,

RAT->Options->Audio->Echo Cancellation should be unchecked.

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 09:19 AM 5/20/2004, Alson Been wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Can anyone tell me why my microphone audio dies on my PIG when I am in a
>venue with more than one person? Here is the situation I can be in a
>room by myself and talk and see my mic volume indicator go up. If
>another person enters the room and starts talking my audio quits until
>it is completely quiet in the room. I am running Win XP on my PIG.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Alson Been

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec