[AG-TECH] ag 2.2 on mac

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Wed May 19 19:36:02 CDT 2004

>On May 19, 2004, at 2:28 PM, Harold Micheal Goldman wrote:
>>Has anyone had any success getting the ag tk to run under OS X in any way?

Haven't tried the toolkit yet, but I have finally seen VP (display) running on the Mac, performance is not as good as we'd like yet though.

(and VP-capture is slowly getting underway, starting on the Mac).

Cheers,
        Markus

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Group,       |Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 CS&IT  |Fx: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200 Aust.|Mob: 0417 281429