[AG-TECH] Globus CA cert?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 17 11:27:32 CDT 2004

We are putting together a strategy so other CA's can be trusted. It takes a
bit of coordination to make it as seamless as possible, but we are planning
on "enabling other CA's to be trusted", but not "to incorporate other CA
certs in the distribution". There's a fine line between the two, but it
involves a lot of policy and politics and we're not getting into that mess
:-)

--Ivan