[AG-TECH] Image quality

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu May 13 14:45:32 CDT 2004

Hi Natalai,

No one has suggested this yet, but you might want to look at whether you
are using the right setting in terms of PAL/NTSC etc. If xawtv looks
good but vic does not this implies that is an application level problem,
not a camera problem. If you don't have the right video settings we find
that the image becomes almost a greyscale image etc. This might be the
problem.

Brian