[AG-TECH] Cameras

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Wed May 12 19:16:49 CDT 2004

I'm building a couple of new nodes and would like to know
if people have found alternatives to the old standard
cameras, Sony EVI-D30 and Canon VC-C3, mentioned in the
the equipment recommendation list. That list is getting
a bit old and the Canon has been replaced by a new model.
What other cameras are people finding usable for
nonpersonal nodes? We've been using the Sonys and they are
very nice, but perhaps there is something cheaper that
works as well?

Thank you,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services