[AG-TECH] Re:

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed May 12 09:30:45 CDT 2004

are you running version 3.10?  I've tried it on my WinXP machine & it
seems to work just fine.  I'm happy to hear more about this.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"