[AG-TECH] Identity Certificates

Richard Lawley ral01r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 6 08:43:25 CDT 2004

I'm just trying to set up AG2 on our existing AG1 installation, and I
requested an Identity certificate for our accessgrid at ... e-mail address,
which was rejected with the reason: "this CA does not issue generic
certificates; please resubmit a request for a particular person".

Is this the way AG is meant to work - each operator for our node has to have
their own certificate?  If so, is it also intended that each operator have
their own windows account?  Currently we have a single AG user on the
machine.

TIA,

Richard Lawley
University of Southampton