[AG-TECH] 'Bridge' for venue services, etc.?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 5 08:31:49 CDT 2004

There are multiple facets needed to answer your question; let me try to
catch as many as I can. First let me try to break apart what you're asking
about to see if I can capture it correctly. You're mentioning multicast and
firewalls, and concerned about users who need to work around issues related
to them. Additionally the use of 'Bridge' in your subject line is not a like
we've ever used the word before, it's really a proxy, right?

If these assumptions are correct, I can answer your questions pretty easily.

--Ivan