[AG-TECH] certificate woes ...

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Tue May 4 09:45:57 CDT 2004

We had a user on a PIG having problems with his certificates.
Initially we thought he had forgotten the passphrase so he
requested another cert, but we still had the same problem.
What I found was that there were no Trusted CA certificates
installed on his node.  I exported them from mine and once imported
he was able to use his certificate.  We also made sure to delete
his extra identity cert.  Since I installed his node myself, I
know that there were no errors during the initial installation.

It does seem like it's not trying to authenticate on subsequent
tries, but to could be caching information after the first try.

Steve