[AG-TECH] PowerPoint and AG 2.x

Smith, Heather L HLSmith at uams.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:28:11 CST 2004

Hi. We here at UAMS are relatively new to the whole AG Toolkit 2.x and
we are hosting an event tomorrow night. We are probably going to have a
couple of PowerPoint presentations. How exactly does DPPT (if it is
still called that) in the newer version of the Access Grid software? Any
and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Heather

Heather Smith, M.Ed.
Curriculum Support Liaison
UAMS Library LRC
4301 W. Markham, #586
Little Rock, Arkansas
Phone: 501-686-8116
Fax: 501-686-6745
Email: hlsmith at uams.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.