[AG-TECH] I've been asked to talk about the AG

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Mar 30 08:27:50 CST 2004

I've been asked to talk about "What is the Access Grid & why should I
care?" before some medical folks as well as  give a "Guided Tour of the
Access Grid" at the Terena meeting.

So, I'm looking to plagarize, recycle, steal any useful PPT files,
papers, etc. from past talks.  I'm happy to attribute all the cool stuff
to the source and take blame for anything that doesn't sound right.

thanks!

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"