[AG-TECH] Question : The operation between Quick-bridge and Vic

JaeYoon Kim jykim at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Tue Mar 30 01:51:19 CST 2004

	Dear All.

        	My name is JaeYoun Kim. I'm master student at Networked Media Lab., K-JIST, South Korea

	Now I modify 'DV-capable Access Grid' to utilize Quick-bridge in unicast environment.
		   ( 'DV-capable Access Grid' page : http://netmedia.kjist.ac.kr/agdv )

	But I didn't  exactly understand the operation among Quick-bridge, Venue-client and Vic.

	I think when I click 'use unicast', Quick-bridge's unicast address and port number are forwarded to Vic's command arguments.

	At this time, I wonder how Quick-bridge know Vic's address and then forward multicast data to Vic.

	I don't know who register Vic' address and port to Quick-bridge.

	If anyone know about that, Could you give me any commnets ?

 	I will wait for your answer. Thanks.

	JaeYoun Kim

	Netmedia Lab, K-JIST, KOREA

	<http://netmedia.kjist.ac.kr/>