[AG-TECH] Linux help

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Mon Mar 29 13:29:13 CST 2004

Thanks to everyone who posted mirror sites for downloading RedHat Linux 9.0; your efforts are greatly appreciated.  However, I have been unable to connect to any of the mirror sites either; I always get notification that the system has timed out.

Thus, I have a favor to ask of all of you who seem to have better access to these sites:  would one of you be willing to download the i386 ISOs and burn them on CD for me?  I will fund the shipping and all that.  If any of you are willing to do this please let me know.  I would greatly appreciate it.

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978