[AG-TECH] Firewall woes ...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 25 10:56:54 CST 2004

Hi Nathan:

The current version of the bridge server does choose ports randomly.
The next version will allow the ports to be configured, to be more
friendly to admins with firewall concerns.  If you're interested, when
it's usable in cvs, I can give you the info you need to try it.

As for the venue server, the default ports it uses are 8000, 8002, 8004,
and 8006.

You might also refer to this document about firewalls and the AG:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/agep/AGEP-0109.html

Tom