[AG-TECH] Venue Server problem ...

Nathan P Johnson nathan.johnson at louisville.edu
Thu Mar 25 09:16:01 CST 2004

I have run venue servers on linux and windows. When I run the server
and connect with a venue client the vic or sometimes vic and rat don't
start unless I set a static address on the venue server.

If i set a static address in the venue server then clients can connect
and vic and rat work properly. Must I use static addressing? It seems I
shouldn't have to set a static address. I don't mind doing it that way
but I'm concerned that something might not be working properly. Anyone
know the answer to this?

Thanks,
Nate