[AG-TECH] Mute switch for AG.

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 24 15:01:30 CST 2004

Unfortunately, audio has the lowest tolerance for disruption. Which directly
leads to Davids point below about it being the least robust.

As a result we are undertaking a large effort to work on audio and audio
tools to make it robust and reliable. If anyone who has had audio problems
could contribute to the wiki page at:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/wiki/moin.cgi/AudioIssues
?action=show

And please include all the audio problems you've encountered, it would go a
long way towards helping us identify and prioritize the problems.

We'd love it if other wanted to help, but we know this is considered a big
problem and are addressing it as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

--Ivan