[AG-TECH] Single System Access Grid Performance

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Wed Mar 24 11:44:57 CST 2004

Todd -

When you speak of a smaller version, I am assuming that you are also cutting back on the number of cameras/microphones/etc. as well?  I am actually looking into putting together a system setup for something like that, to go into a classroom accomodating 15-20 people.  If this is what you are looking to do let me know and I can send you some of our ideas at CayNet.  Good luck!

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978

From: "Todd Reed" <treed at exchange.astate.edu>
Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:41:03 -0600