[AG-TECH] Re: Where can I download BridgeServer.py ?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 24 08:41:26 CST 2004

The BridgeServer.py will happily run on windows, but the port of the
quickbridge to windows is not working. If you are interested, the code is
available in cvs, including vs.net 2003 solution and project files to get it
working. If you grab cvs you'll find it in the services/network/QuickBridge
directory.

If you do get it working please send me the patches so I can put them in cvs
and the bridge will work on both of our supported platforms. This is one of
those issues that haunts me -- code working on only one platform.

--Ivan

  _____