[AG-TECH] RedHat 9.0 download?

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Tue Mar 23 14:12:27 CST 2004

Hello -

Maybe this isn't the place for me to ask this, but it seems like if nothing else you all will be able to point me in th right direction.

I am looking for a distribution of RedHat Linux 9.0 and am having a tough time finding it.  I went to the RedHat webpage but every time I try saving the ISOs I get an error message telling me my login request was denied, though I am logged in.  Is there some sort of secret that I don't know as far as downloading these files?  Or perhaps, is there some mirror that I can download them from?  Thanks.

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978