[AG-TECH] speakers

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Tue Mar 23 14:40:58 CST 2004

I have a question as far as speakers go.  What types of speakers are being used in your full-room nodes?  The documentation leads me to believe that monitor speakers are being used; I don't know how these differ from other speakers unless it is their connection type.  Is there a particular reason that monitors are being used?  They appear to cost a great deal more than other speakers.  I would hope that with increased cost comes increased quality, but is there some other reason (Gentner wiring?) as well?

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978