[AG-TECH] AG Maillist doesn't work!

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 22 09:20:34 CST 2004

Hi,

We've put a request in to have htdig put in place (which is a supported tool
in our infrastructure) that may take a little bit of time. We are aware of
the lack of the search option and will let you all know when it's back.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Hiroyuki Komatsu for providing
us with the previous search solution, he's working with us to make sure our
htdig solution will offer the same functionality as his previous one. Thanks
Hiro!

--Ivan

  _____