[AG-TECH] AG support of Polycomm

Jeff Sale jsale at sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Fri Mar 19 17:29:21 CST 2004

We have a Polycomm ViewStation connected to a Win2K machine through a
Hauppauge WinTV PCI card. This is not our primary vga card.  We have a
Geforce 4 MX 440 AGP driving our display, but we can still view video in a
window through the WinTV card.

First, has anyone successfully used a Polycomm ViewStation in an Access
Grid node?  Second, has anyone successfully implemented an AG node with a
configuration similar to ours?

I just installed the software and we're still waiting for our Globus
certificate so I have not been able to test this yet.  Jennifer Teig von
Hoffman suggested I inquire with this list in the meantime.

Thanks for any help you might provide.

Jeff Sale
Staff Scientist
ECCSE