[AG-TECH] winnov videum video card

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 19 12:05:30 CST 2004

I'm struggling with the winnov videum 4400 quad video card.......I'm
getting close to having it work, but I have some questions.
When I add a video producer service, then I try to configure that service,
it doesn't see my video card (so I can't select from a list of video
sources)  The Service config dialog box says 'Resource none'  and I can't
type in this box to add my card.  However, I can see one video
stream.  When I click on the menu option in the vic, select Device, I can
see a listing of all the cards......I select a device and I can see that
stream.  If i add 4 video producers, edit the menu options on each, I can
see all 4 streams.....but it's terribly time consuming....we don't write
config files anymore do we?

Has anyone else gotten this to work?
Thanks!
Cindy

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544