[AG-TECH] PIG cameras

Lee Derks derksl at unm.edu
Thu Mar 18 15:51:48 CST 2004

Hello,

    I have a Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000 w/ built-in microphone. I am happy
with the quality the camera produces for the cost of the camera. I use a USB
headset for the microphone. The camera microphone is not in use because in
control panel and in the AG RAT, I select the headset as my audio device. So
far, I haven't had any problems except sporadic multicast issues.

Good luck
Lee Derks