[AG-TECH] quickbridge testing?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 18 10:40:36 CST 2004

Ron:

Normally, ANL provides a bridge for the Argonne venue (among others);
the bridges are, however, not up at this time.  I need to tweak the TVS
some in order to bring the bridges up, and plan to do that this weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I hope you can come by the test next
Thursday when the bridges are up.

Tom