[AG-TECH] Invalid Passphrase

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:30:33 CST 2004

Darin,

Have your certs expired.  We acquired our certs about a year ago and have
had to request new ones.  A process that is much easier than it was a year
ago... ;-)

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 09:13 AM 3/18/2004, Darin Oman wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm suddenly unable to log into a venue client on my AG2 systems. I've
>tried 2 (they use the same passphrase and I think the same certificate)
>and I'm getting an "invalid passphrase" message on both. Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks,
>Darin

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec