[AG-TECH] Louisiana Institution Venues

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:15:29 CST 2004

Request for some institutional venues... on the ANL venue server:

The LBRN (Louisiana Biomedical Research Network) lobby (which was
already setup by Bob a while ago inside of the Institutional Lobby,
thanks Bob!) has these venues already setup and the LSU Eye Center is
already in both places - so address and ports are already set. I'd like
to have the following doors also added directly in the Institutional
Venue?

Our other AG nodes are finally coming online, i'll get their training
and node ops/contacts registered soon so you all will be seeing (and we
everyone else) Louisiana on the AG more often I hope! We've already had
comments that we need more bandwidth to get a better experience for our
AUTHENTIC cajun food here... over the AG... in some things, you have to
BE there to really experience it.

Here are the doors to add:

Louisiana State University Baton Rouge
University of Louisiana at Monroe
Southern University New Orleans
Southern University Baton Rouge

We'll also be running our own venue server - in the process of moving
that to a permanent machine which also will run our bridge for our
venues. I've come to the conclusion that a bridge is a must!

Thanks,

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / LBRN & CCT / LSU 131 Life Sciences Bldg.