[AG-TECH] Quickbridge request?

Michael J. E. Swift Michael.J.E.Swift at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Mar 15 14:52:14 CST 2004

--- "Thomas D. Uram" wrote:
ANL is running a bridge in the test room.  You can use it for your testing.  If you have any problems with the bridge, let me know.
--- end of quote ---
Hi.  I'm currently running the AG 2.1.2 client to connect to the Test room, but I'm having some difficulties with the Multicast/Unicast option.  Our multicast is currently down, so when I saw there was a bridge running in the Test room, I figured I'd give it a try using the new client.  However, the Unicast option is grayed out.  It is sometimes grayed out and sometimes not, so does the program try to probe the venue to see if a bridge is running and available to use?  Also, by choosing "Use Multicast" or "Use Unicast", does that actually switch the protocols for you?  I tried switching between them last week and my vic and rat showed the multicast IP.  Any help would be appreciated.
	Mike Swift