[AG-TECH] Audio /Rat issue

sheetal spatil at iupui.edu
Mon Mar 15 13:21:55 CST 2004

Hello All,

I have AGTK 2.1.2 (for windows) on my PC. When I connect to the default
server (https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default),

I can receive video but no audio. I checked for some audio options on the
screen and confirmed that speakers are not muted. I can listen to audio on
Win amp/RealPlayer or play music from net stations.

Can anybody tell me how to decide if the node is transmitting audio or not?
For Instance: At the JUSvisNode, I can see a presenter on the video but
cannot hear her.

Here is the print shot of my settings:

 Please help me to resolve this audio issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal