[AG-TECH] quick dppt question for multi display systems

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:37:44 CST 2004

hi Lewis.

i took George Estes's advice and set up a seperate-to-the-node laptop
in our space so a local presenter can run the master dppt from the laptop
and everyone else, including our local node, runs a dppt client.  our
client is set up to display in a specific location (projector).  of course,
we were fortunate to have a spare laptop that wasn't being used...

--fred