[AG-TECH] Wireless Microphones

Jason Wood jason at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 02:57:11 CST 2004

Hi,

        We are looking to buy a radio mike for our AG room
and was wondering if anyone had any particular model they could
recommend? I think we are probably looking for either
a "lapel" mike for a speaker or a handheld mike for the audience.
I guess I would like something that is re-chargable so that we're
not scrabbling around for batteries, other than that I'm not
sure what other requirements we would have.

Our Gentner has inputs for 4 mikes and we already have three so I
guess we can add only one more unless there are systems such that
multiple radiomikes are mixed into a single src by the reciever and
are input as one to the Gentner? Does this make sense ?

Any thoughts you might have would be very useful.