[AG-TECH] quick dppt question for multi display systems

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 12 19:01:10 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 05:06:01PM +0000, Lewis Grantham wrote:
> Certainly some aspects are windows parts (w2k), but anyone got any good,
> more general advice on how to better manage dppt in AG sessions - i.e.
> binding ppt effectively to a single display, even when in slideshow.

Under windows at least, your best bet is to look at the vendor specific
drivers.  Typically, the multi headed ones come with a utility that allows you
to specify placement of new windows.  Here, using the Matrox Parhelia, we have
it configured so that *all* new windows open up on the operator's console
display, never on any of the projector displays.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
WPI Network Engineer