[AG-TECH] quick bridge test

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Thu Mar 11 17:54:38 CST 2004

Paul, I can see and hear you all via your quick bridge, and I've got a
camera and mic in there (and I see a frozen picture of Nathan).

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:58:46 -0900, "Paul Mercer" <mercer at arsc.edu> said:
> All
>
> I have set up a quick bridge into our institutional room and I need
> someone to test it.  If anyone could try and connect via the bridge
> it would be appreciated.
>
> video:  homer.arsc.edu/50018
> audio: homer.arsc.edu/50016
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul
> --
> Paul Mercer
> mercer at arsc.edu
> 907 474 6110
> Just because no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)