[AG-TECH] Re: TVS Upgrade Wednesday

Dioselin Gonzalez dagonzal at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:59:41 CST 2004

I'm using a laptop and Windows XP.  Today I can't connect, I get the
message "cannot connect, try again".  I tried using the IP address but it
won't work either.
Do I need to change anything in my laptop?

Thanks,
Dio.-

Quoting Jason Hill <jahill at scl.ameslab.gov>:

> Is anyone having trouble connecting this morning? I can get to the NCSA
> server fine and it appears that the DNS has propogated here at Ames
> Laboratory. Well, at least ping knows the new server IP address.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Jason
>
> Jason Hill
> Research Assistant, Dr. Brett Bode
> Ames Laboratory, US DOE
> Scalable Computing Laboratory
> 310 Wilhelm Hall
> Ames, IA 50011
>
> Thomas D. Uram wrote:
>
> > Sure.  The new server IP is 140.221.10.90 .
> >
> > Tom

Dioselin Gonzalez.-
Graduate research assistant
Envision Center for Data Perceptualization at Purdue
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/viscenter/