[AG-TECH] unable to connect?

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:57:33 CST 2004

Hello -

I am trying to test out a couple of machines that I have installed the
AccessGrid software on.  I have heard that there is a testing time right
about now with a quickbridge available for users with unicast connections.
But when I try to connect either of the machines to the AccessGrid Lobby, I
get this error message:

Can not connect to venue located at
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default.  Please, try again.

Naturally, I tried again but with similar response.  I have seen the recent
posts on the mailing list about the new server (?) and it looks like this
may be what is going on, but I don't understand too much of that and so I
thought I'd ask all of you.  Thanks.

-Ron Crummett