[AG-TECH] TVS Upgrade Wednesday

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:18:26 CST 2004

I'm having the same trouble.

MYK

At 09:09 AM 3/11/2004, Jason Hill wrote:
>Is anyone having trouble connecting this morning? I can get to the NCSA
>server fine and it appears that the DNS has propogated here at Ames
>Laboratory. Well, at least ping knows the new server IP address.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Jason
>
>Jason Hill
>Research Assistant, Dr. Brett Bode
>Ames Laboratory, US DOE
>Scalable Computing Laboratory
>310 Wilhelm Hall
>Ames, IA 50011
>
>Thomas D. Uram wrote:
>
>>Sure.  The new server IP is 140.221.10.90 .
>>
>>Tom
>>
>>Frank Sweetser wrote:

>>>Can you tell us what the new IP address will be, for those of us with DNS
>>>propogation issues?

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec